Most Recent Publications Baptist History & Congresses Mission & Evangelism
Theological Reflection Freedom & Justice Women's Department
Dollar ($) amount denotes suggested donation for publications.
- Conference Internationale Jésus Christ Pain de Vie Declaration (Bread of Life 2013 Declaration from Haiti) - French Version: Click here
- Jésus-Christ, Pan de Vie: Document en Célébration á la Conferénce de Formation á la Mission et á l' E'vangélsation (French Version): Click here
- Baptist Faith & Witness Book 4: Papers of the Study and Research Division of the Baptist World Alliance: Click here
- HEAR THE SPIRIT: The Official Report of the Twentieth Baptist World Congress, Honolulu, Hawai'i, July 28-August 1, 2010: Click here
- Baptists Together in Christ 1905-2005: A Hundred-Year History of the Baptist World Alliance
- Pursuing Unity Defending Rights: The Baptist World Alliance at Work
- A Celebration of Christian Service: Reflections from BWA Staff
- Reporting the News: Selected Articles from Baptist World Magazine 2005-2009
Richard Pierard, ed., Baptists Together in Christ 1905-2005: A Hundred-Year History of the Baptist World Alliance,
Neville Callam, ed., Hear the Spirit: The Official Report of the Twentieth Baptist World Congress, Honolulu, Hawai'i, July 28-August 1, 2010 ($15)
Baptist World Centenary Congress: The Official Report Book of the Congress held in Birmingham, England, 2005 ($12)
Ken Manley, The Baptist World Alliance and Inter-Church Relationships, A survey of the attitude of the BWA to the emerging ecumenical movement of the 20th century and the bi-lateral theological dialogues BWA conducted with world communions
- Baptists and Lutherans in Conversation: A Message to Our Churches (Kindle Edition) - Author, Baptist-Lutheran Joint Commission Click HERE to be redirected to Amazon.com for purchase - $3.50
- We Baptists (Kindle Edition) - Author, BWA Study & Research Division Click HERE to be redirected to Amazon.com for purchase - $5.00
- Biblical Models for Evangelism - Author, Tony Culpit $3
The BWA's Director for Evangelism and Education has prepared a biblical study on evangelism presenting 20 models from the Scripture on sharing faith in Jesus Christ in a simple, easy to use format.
- Christ the Living Water - Editor, Tony Culpit $5
Tri-lingual (printed in English, Spanish, and Portuguese), this book was prepared for the Living Water Conference in Curitiba, Brazil. It discusses Christian leadership and faith sharing for the 21 st Century.
- Five till Midnight - Editor, Tony Cupit $5
This book on establishing new congregations emerged out of a BWA conference on church planting at Swanwick, England. The contributors are from different parts of the world.
- Hallowed be Your Name - Editor, Tony Cupit $5
Baptists from around the world have contributed to a book of prayers prepared for a conference on Baptist s in Worship in Berlin, Germany.
- Modelos Biblicos para el Evangelismo - author, Tony Culpit $3
- Proceedings of the Summit on Baptist Mission in the 21st Century - Editor, Denton Lotz $5
A very strategic conference to explore issues facing the Church and its Mission in the 21 st century was conducted at Swanwick, England in 2003. Contributors are from all over the Baptist world.
- Stars Lighting up the Sky - Author, Tony Cupit $12
This recently published book highlights the amazing stories of some of God's choicest people around the world whose lives are known only to those directly affected by their ministries. Everyone who reads this compilation will be excited and inspired.
- Telling the Story - Editor, Tony Cupit $10
The newest Living Water book, this series of papers targets 12 different types of individuals in our international society, and offers a specific approach as to how we might witness about God's love in Jesus Christ to each.
- Witnesses Throughout the World - Editor, Harry Monro $5
This book contains seven study guides on local and world evangelism based on the BWA's Seoul Covenant. The studies were prepared by Australian Baptist leaders.
- Baptist Faith and Witness, Volume 4 - Editor, Fausto A. Vasconcelos $17.00
Papers of the Study & Research Division of the Baptist World Alliance 2005-2010. Available at Amazon.com in August
- Baptist Faith and Witness, Volume 3—Editor, Tony Cupit $9.50
This is the fourth in the series of BWA study commission papers covering the period 2000-2005. Contributors come from all over the world.
- Baptist Faith and Witness, Volume 2 —Editor, Tony Cupit $9.50
This is the third volume in the series of BWA study commission papers covering the period 1995-2000. Contributors come from all over the world.
- Baptist Faith and Witness —Editors, William Brackney and Tony Cupit $9.50
This is the second volume in the series of BWA study commission papers covering the period 1990-1995. Contributors come from all over the world.
- Faith, Life and Witness —Editors, William Brackney and Ruby Burke $9.50
Every five years the BWA publishes the scholarly papers presented by the Division of Study and Research at its study commissions over that period. This is the first volume of four, covering the quinquennium 1985-1990.
- Covenants and Declarations – $3
This booklet contains significant statements issued by the BWA from 1990-2000.
- Peace I Leave With You - Author, Tony Cupit $5
Bible Studies for churches and individuals on the subject of peace. It deals with the whole nature of peace from a biblical perspective, e.g., peace within, peace with others, peace on earth and underlines the wonderful truth that Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace.
- The Baptist World Alliance and Inter-Church Relationships —Author, Ken Manley $5
The author has traced the attitude of the BWA to the emerging ecumenical movement in the 20 th century and especially the number of bi-lateral theological conversations with other world communions held over the last quarter of a century.
- We Baptists —BWA Study Commissions $7.50
This book reflects the views of the representatives of six BWA study commissions on issues which define contemporary Baptist identity and practice around the globe. It attempts to respond to the question, "Who are the Baptists?"
- Baptists Against Racism - Editors, Neville Callam & Julie Justus $5
Reminders at the End of the Decade
- Baptists Against Racism —Editor, Denton Lotz $5
This important book contains papers and other presentations given at a conference in Atlanta GA that highlighted the sins of racism and ethnic conflict.
- Baptists and Human Rights - Author, James Woods $3
This booklet reveals Baptist concern for the human rights and dignity of all human beings from a biblical and historical perspective.
- Freedom of Religion —Author, Thorwald Lorenzen $3
Resolutions by the United Nations and other important resolutions dealing with the freedom of religion as a basic human rig ht plus much biblical evidence is presented in this important booklet.
- Pursuing Unity Defending Rights - Author, Neville Callam $6
The Baptist World Alliance at Work - Its Nature, Scope and Complexity
- The Rights of the Child— Author, Thorwald Lorenzen $3
The author highlights the biblical and other evidence for the protection and well-being of children. The sins of commission and omission against the children of the world are exposed.
- Coming Together ... A History of the Women's Department, BWA - Author, Esther Barnes $10
This is the story of how Baptist women from many countries came together across barriers of geography, culture, language and war. They have prayed for each other, supported each other, delighted in each other, and learned from each other.
- Free from Violence in the Family —Author, Amparo Medina $9.50
With the publication of this book in English, people in many lands will hear an urgent call for the Church to break its silence regarding the terrible blight that affects families around the world.
- I'm a Woman ... Created in the Image of God - Author, Joyce Wyatt $10
This is a book for women in all stages of life. Based on the firm foundation of being created in God's image, it decries the myth of women's inferiority and incapacity to excel in the multiple tasks and roles of modern life.
- A Celebration of Christian Service - Editor, Eron Henry $5
Reflections from BWA Staff
- Reporting the News - Editor, Eron Henry $5
Selected Articles from Baptist World Magazine 2005-2009